Viñales and Havana Overnight
- Departing hotels or Cruise Ships between 6h:00 to 6h:30
- Drive all the way through Matanzas and Havana to discover the scenic beauty of the Viñales Valley National Park.
- Visit a local tobacco factory, cruise the Cueva Del Indio by boat (5 cuc per person admission fee).
- Visit the mural of prehistory to appreciate a 120-meter work of art painted on the wall of a hillock.
- Enjoy a panoramic view from Los Jazmines lookout point.
- Time for lunch (not included).
- Departing to Havana around 15h:00.
- Arrival in Havana and time for shower and change of cloth at a Hostal (not included 35 to 50 cuc per room).
- Time for dinner (not included).
- Evening out until midnight .Place chosen by guests, (not included and previous reservations required). Suggestions: Tropicana, Buena Vista Social Club, Jass Bar or Malecon Avenue.
- City Tour of Havana starting between 9h:00 to 10h:00.
- Tour Revolution Square, Parque Central, surroundings of the Capitol Building.
- Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue”Malecon” Walk through the city’s historic heart, better known as La Habana Vieja.
- Tour some squares such as Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asís and Palacio de los Capitanes Generales(optional visit) which have centuries of history to share.
- Follow Hemingway´s footsteps by touring the Floridita Bar, La Bodeguita del Medio and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
- Optional Visit a cigar factory to see the real making process of Cigars (Admission fee: 10 cuc per person) Or Christopher Columbus Cemetery (admission fee: 5 cuc per person)
- Time for lunch (not included) and free time for shopping. Departing to Varadero at: 15h:00.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  firstname.lastname@example.org