Trinidad and Cienfuegos (from Cienfuegos port)
- Transportation in A/C hardtop classic cars or modern cars, depending on number of guests, availability, and request. Tour guide included.
- Have a day of a full introduction to Cuban history, culture and countryside.
- The tour goes from Cienfuegos to Trinidad, the most well preserved colonial Spanish city in Cuba, founded in 1514, and where settlers became rich through the cultivation, trade and export of sugar cane. The large patio houses are a good evidence of the wealth of Trinidad’s former sugar aristocracy. It is a UNESCO Heritage Site.
- During the ride of about an hour, our guide will be talking about history, culture, agriculture and the rural communities as we drive through them on route. Once there, we’ll walk you through the historic center of the city: +500 years of heritage very well kept.
- Free Time in Trinidad and lunch at a restaurant of your choice (not included). There are a few inexpensive museums that you could visit as well (admission fees will apply).
- Drive back to Cienfuegos (also called the Pearl of the South), one of Cuba’s quaintest cities. The architecture, including the recently restored square “Parque Jose Marti” and the Palace of “Del Valle” family is amazing. Cienfuegos is a UNESCO World Heritage Site too.
- Return to the cruise terminal.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  firstname.lastname@example.org