Trinidad and Cienfuegos
- Exchange a day of your beach holiday for a full introduction to Cuban history, culture and countryside.
- This tour is a journey through authentic Cuban Cities and countryside although it can be intense as it covers around 650km, it is worthy.
- The trip goes from Varadero or Havana (departing at 6h:30) to Trinidad, the most well preserved Spanish city in Cuba, founded in 1514, in which settlers became rich through the cultivation, trade and export of sugar cane. The large patio houses are a good evidence of the wealth of Trinidad’s former sugar aristocracy. It is an UNESCO Heritage Site.
- Free Time in Trinidad and lunch at a restaurant of your preference (not included).
- On the way back stop at Cienfuegos (also called the Pearl of the South), One of Cuba’s quaintest cities. The architecture, including the restored square “Parque Jose Marti “and the palace of “Del Valle” family is amazing, a World Heritage Site too.
- Return to Varadero or Havana.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  email@example.com