Havana Day and Night
- Tour through Havana in an old American car with a driver/guide.
- Pick up from hotels or Cruise Ships (Varadero 8h:00 to 18h:00) and (Havana 9h:00 to 16:00h)
- Panoramic view of Morro-Cabaña Fortresses complex.
- Tour Revolution Square, Parque Central, surroundings of the Capitol Building.
- Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue”Malecon” Walk through the city’s historic heart, better known as La Habana Vieja.
- Tour some squares such as Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asís and Palacio de los Capitanes Generales(optional visit) which have centuries of history to share.
- Follow Hemingway´s footsteps by touring the Floridita Bar, La Bodeguita del Medio and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
- Optional Visit a cigar factory to see the real making process of Cigars (Admission fee: 10 cuc per person) Or Christopher Columbus Cemetery (admission fee: 5 cuc per person)
- After 18h:30 time for dinner (not included) and change of clothing, it could be at a restaurant (included) or B@B (35-cuc).
- Arrival at Tropicana around 21h:00(To be paid extra at least 1 day in advance. Prices 75cuc, 85 cuc or 95 cuc depending on how close to the stage, ½ Bottle of rum included every 2 guests and soft drinks to mix)*
*Guests could book a club or night attraction other than Tropicana (Cannon shot, Jass Club, Buena Vista Social Club). Always finishing midnight the latest.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  firstname.lastname@example.org