Havana Day Tour in Convertible Cars
- Transportation in old American convertible cars for 2 hours, to visit the main landmarks of the modern section of the city, and then back to the old section to walk around, do some shopping, and have some free time. Tour Guide included.
- Pick up from Cruise Ships Terminal (Havana 9h:00 to 15h:00)
- Panoramic view of Morro-Cabaña Fortresses complex.
- Tour of the Revolution Square, Parque Central, and the surroundings of the Capitol building.
- Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue “Malecon”. Walk through the city’s historic center, better known as La Habana Vieja (Old Havana).
- Tour of some squares such as Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asís and Palacio de los Capitanes Generales (optional visit) which have centuries of history to share.
- Follow Hemingway´s footsteps by touring the Floridita Bar, La Bodeguita del Medio and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
- Lunch (not included) can be arranged at a typical Cuban restaurant of your choice and free time is scheduled to explore the sprawling craft markets
- Optional: visit Christopher Columbus Cemetery, Hotel National, Palace of the Fine Arts. (Admission fee: 5 CUC per person each attraction, payable on site).
- Time for shopping at a flea market.
- The program is tailored to your needs and includes as much free time for shopping or pictures as you need.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  firstname.lastname@example.org