Havana Day and Night
- Tour through Havana in an old American car with a driver/guide.
- Pick up from Cruise Ships Terminal (Havana 9h:00 to 00h:00 midnight)
- Panoramic view of Morro-Cabaña Fortresses complex.
- Tour of the Revolution Square, Parque Central, and the surroundings of the Capitol building.
- Panoramic tour along the seafront avenue “Malecon”. Walk through the city’s historic center, better known as La Habana Vieja (Old Havana).
- Tour of some squares such as Plaza Vieja, Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza de Armas, Plaza San Francisco de Asís and Palacio de los Capitanes Generales (optional visit) which have centuries of history to share.
- Follow Hemingway´s footsteps by touring the Floridita Bar, La Bodeguita del Medio and Hotel Ambos Mundos.
- Optional: visit a cigar factory to see the manual process of making the uber famous Havanos Cuban cigars (admission fee: 10 CUC per person payable on site), or Christopher Columbus Cemetery (admission fee: 5 CUC per person payable on site).
- Return to the cruise to freshen up and then get going for the evening. Time for dinner (not included in the price).
- Arrival at the famous Tropicana around 20h:30 (needs to be reserved and pre-paid in advance. Prices: 75 CUC, 85 CUC or 95 CUC, depending on how close to the stage. Half a bottle of rum included every 2 guests and soft drinks to mix)*
*Guests could book a club or night attraction other than Tropicana (Cannon shot, Jazz Club, Buena Vista Social Club). Wrap-up time is always midnight at the latest.
For pricing or any special request, feel free to email us:  firstname.lastname@example.org